Saturday 15 March 2014

Collective haul

Hi everyone,

Recently i've been spalshing the cash a bit and bought some new clothes, makeup and hair bits and bobs! All the items I bought were bought within like 5 days of each other so I did go a bit mental when it came to spending my money this week (after putting most of it away for my car insurance, nearly there woohoo!)
I'll link everything I bought so make sure to click on the links because 1. The pictures don't really show, the clothes, especially, any justice and 2. their descriptions will be a lot better than mine haha!

Firstly i'll start with makeup and hair stuff which I bought from Superdrug.

VO5 we're having a 2 for £5 and i've been wanting to try their 'Give me Texture' spray for ages, and I can tell you it doesn't dissapoint, my hair is huge after I spray a bit into the roots of my hair! I also bought their 'Refresh Me Quick' dry shampoo and I wanted to try another brand instead of Batiste, I think it's just as good!
Next I came across the Revlon stand, I've been drooling over these 'Colorburst Balms' since they came out and whilst they're still on a special offer price of £5.99 I thought I might as well (Zoella's haul tempted me too)! The colour I bought was the Lacquer one in 120 Vivacious, and it's just a shimmery fusica pink, I love it!!
My collection lasting perfection concealer is my holy grail but it doesn't seem to be covering my under eye dark circles recently so I decided to try a thicker product. I was going to dive straight in and get the Mac one but I thought I best test the formula first so bought a MUA version, (even though MUA will be completely different to the mac one). I'm not too keen so I'll stick to the collection one for the minute until I find a better one which I love!
I also bought some of the Oral B 3D whitening toothpaste but that's in my bathroom so not in the haul lol
I haven't shown you my full collection of Tanya Burr Lipglosses yet so I thought I'd add it into here, seen as i've recently bought two more shades. My favourite is Aurora (second to left), it is just a lovely everyday colour and as i've said before, the smell of them all is to die for!!! I got mine off of Feel Unique for £6.99 each, they often have some kind of discount on too which is great!

L-R: Champagne Toast, Aurora, Picnic in the Park,
Let's travel the world and Vampire Kiss

Now onto clothes...
The Daisy print top is from Dorothy Perkins and was £14. The black and white patterned top is from Matalan (I bought this to wear to sixth form as it's quite smart) and the pink top is from Matalan too! The Heels I bought are a simple black pair which I got from Tesco, they have a chunky heel and I absolutley love them!


The skirt on the left is from Matalan and was £10. I bought it to wear to sixth form, it's a simple just above the knee pencil wrap style skirt. The middle dress is also from Matalan (As you can tell Matalan is my fave haha), its a neon pink shift dress which I got for £16 and I love it! It looks fab with the black heels which I mentioned early on in this very long post! However, my favourite of the bunch is this black playsuit from Tesco. It's got some cut out detailing on the shoulders, has a long gold zip down the back and has a very deep V neck which is oh so revelaing (a bit out of my comfort zone haha). This was £22:)

Wow that was a long old post! 
Hope you enjoyed it and comment below telling me what your favourite clothing stores are because i'm still in need of more clothes haha! 

Thanks for reading:) (sorry it was soooo long)

Love Kieren xx

9 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love your taste in clothing and those heels are so cute!! nice post! :) xx

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vo5 hair products, they always smell so good, would love if you could check out my blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they smell amazing don't they!! I followed your blog:) x

      Delete
  3. love your cosmetics haul! i always want to buy the revlon colorbust both in matte and glossy, but too bad we don't have it here in Indonesia :(

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will get released there soon because they're so popular! They're great :) x

      Delete
  4. Great post dear as always:)
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete