Monday 10 February 2014

#TanyaBurrLipsandNails

Hi everyone,

I ordered some products from the Tanya Burr by Eye Candy! Collection the day they was released, luckily before they all sold out. I got a couple things to try them out.

L-R: Champagne Toast and Just Peachy

I got two lipglosses; Champagne Toast and Just Peachy. I received them quite late because one was out of stock after I ordered it but the delivery was free so I can't complain. When they finally came I was so pleased with how they looked. The packaging of the lipglosses are lovely and Tan looks Beauts on the packaging which the products came in.
They are so moisturising, shiny and last on the lips ages. The smell is Devine and I thought I wouldn't find anything that smells better than NYX lip products but these do!! The only fault I have is that the colours are a lot different from what they are advertised as on the websites. Champagne toast looks a light pink colour with specks of glitter in it online but in real life it is a lot browner toned and shearer. I can't complain though because it makes a lovely clear coat on top of a lipstick or on a bare lip making the lips look very shiny.
I haven't tried the other shade I have yet but I'm sure I'll love it.

They are now available online on the Superdrug website as well as Feel Unique and a few other beauty websites so I can't wait to buy more:) Also I'm very excited to try some nail varnishes as I've seen a lot of great reviews about them online. It's my birthday on Wednesday so I'm hoping to get a couple other colours too (hint hint mum;))

Have you tried any of Tanya's lipglosses or nail varnishes?  Let me know in the comment!

Thanks for reading:)

Love Kieren xx

10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to try these out! I'm ordering some when I get paid x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ordering some more where I get paid too haha:) they're lovely, you'll love them!
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  2. I got Picnic in the Park and Just peachy delivered today - yeaaaay :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Picnic in the park will be one I will defiantly be ordering, such a lovely colour:)
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  3. I'm ordering aurora now, can't wait to try & rev! Can u swatch these colours for us?? xoxo
    www.makupfoodie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of auroa! I'll do swatches when I get some more which will be soon hopefully!
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  4. I've just received mine in the post in the shade Heart Skipped a Beat.
    They smell amazing!
    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look at that one, I can't wait to buy more:)
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  5. I am ordering some as well and can't wait to try them out and write a review on them too ! You should post a picture with you wearing them so we can check out their real color! Thanks for the post, glad to hear they smell divine!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do soon:) they smell amazing, you'll love the smell! Xx

      Delete