Wednesday 12 February 2014

Happy birthday to me

Warning: A very picture heavy post and iPhone camera quality pictures sorry!!!! 

Hi everyone,

Today is my 17th birthday (12th February) and this evening my mum, dad, sister and I went out for food! I was at school today so nothing special happened except I got a sick balloon from my friend Amber, and I had my first driving lesson, scary stuff I tell you!!

Tonight, We ended up going to my work, mainly because my fam haven't tried the food since the new owners started but also we got discount because I'm an employee hahaha!, so why not I say?!
I already knew I was going to have the most popular dish on the menu, Chicken in a basket because it's one of the meals which I actually haven't tried at work (working in the kitchen I get to try everything haha). My mum went for the 'Woolpack burger', my dad had the 'Haddock and Chips' and my sister went all out and had the 'Sirloin Steak', after all she did especially come home from uni for my birthday, woop thanks sis!  Because we were so hungry we scoffed it down straight away forgetting I wanted to take pictures so you will just have to picture everything...

My balloon from my friend Amber!! Imagine me walking around sixth form with this today hahahaha

My friend Zoe who works on the bar gave me a balloon, thanks Zo! And my sis got me a badge (along with some amaze presents which will be in a blog post soon!

My sister came home from Nottingham Uni woohoooo!! 
She'll hate me for this lol:p

Thanks for my cake/syrup sponge Simon (My best dessert, I'm the main dessert maker at work;))
Ps such an awful picture lol! 

Laughing so much at my face hahahaha

More cake when we got home too

I'll be posting a 'what I got for my birthday' post soon (when my best friend Emily sorts my present out!!! Jokes we both slaked this year and are both so late hahaha) but it will be posted soon with or without her present;)

Hope this wasn't too picture heavy and boring for you, just thought I'd post what I'd been doing today on my birthday:)

Thanks for reading:)

Love Kieren xx

8 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great birthday! love your blog x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a great day! x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures:)
    I wish you happy b-day (i'm little late sorry) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! :) Hope you had a lovely day, Great post! x

    Miss Sophie Rose

    ReplyDelete