Monday 3 February 2014

My 'Real Techniques' brush collection

Hi everyone,

I've been umming and arring for a while now to do this post (mainly because I needed to clean my brushes), and finally decided to press post, so hope you enjoy:)


I forgot to photograph them after I cleaned them so this
is after a couple of uses.. Do mind me haha!

My collection of Real Techniques brushes started in April last year, I first bought the 'Expert face brush' and I absolutley loved it! Because I loved it so much, I then bought the powder brush and blush brush together on a buy 1 get 2nd half price, which offer is nearly always on in boots, and I love these two just as much! They are all so soft and i'm sometimes late getting ready in the morning because I sit stroking my face with the powder brush hahaha!

When my sister moved to Uni in September, as a leaving present I ordered her an 'expert face brush' and also ordered a cheeky purchase for myself, 'The starter kit'. I use 3/5 of the brushes in this set on a day to day basis, however I have used the 2 others, the 'accent brush' and 'fine liner brush' a few times but just not a daily essential.

These 3 are what I use from the 'starter kit' everyday; 
'Deluxe crease brush', 'brow brush' and 'base shadow brush'

My next buy will be the 'core collection' and the 'setting brush'. They are quite expensive but I would really recommend them and for the amount I use them, I have gotten my moneys worth definatly!
Big round of applause for Sam Chapman, my favourite brushes by far:)

Have you tried any of the real techniques brushes/do you want to try them? Let me know which are your favourites or on the top of your beauty wants list in the comments!

Thanks for reading:)

Love Kieren xx
Ps: It's my birthday in 9 days woohoooo:D

9 comments:

  1. I love Real Techniques brushes! I have that same set!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are the best aren't they? I share your love for the face expert brush, it transformed my life (no exaggeration) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah same, I love it! They're all just so good:)
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  3. I love Real Techniques brushes, I need to try out the starter kit since I've become obsessed with wearing eyeshadow recently x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  4. follow for follow on Bloglovin?

    http://acottoncandykiss.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've tagged you in our #ALLBLOGGERSGREATANDSMALL post!
    www.tartanfairytales.co.uk
    Gemma & Laura :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete