Saturday 1 February 2014

#FOTD- Everyday makeup look

Hi everyone,

So today after about a week of plucking up the courage I've finally decided to put up a #FOTD post!
I absolutely love applying makeup and trying new products so my everyday makeup doesn't stay the same very often (changing my everyday lipstick or blush) but this is what i'm wearing at the minute! It's my go to makeup and I wear it to school everyday. I'm no makeup artist (lol I wish), so if i'm doing something wrong then sorry haha!

I stay very neutral but add a little colour on my checks and lips:)

My go to foundation at the moment (and has been since April 2013), is Rimmel Wake Me Up. It is sometimes too orange for me so I do mix it with my bourjois healthy mix (which I hate on it's own) and together it makes a petfectooo colour for me.
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer  is my fave, I apply it under my eyes (quite a bit because i've got my dads eyes, thanks dad love). It is also great for your spots and blemishes, fab coverage!!! If you don't have it then get it, I swear you'll love it!!
To set my face I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder, my skin tone is oily and it is so good at keeping my oiliness on the low key.
In my NYX haul I posted last week, I showed you all my new blush in 'rose garden', I am absolutely loving it and have been wearing it everyday since I got it.
For filling in my eyebrows I use Mac 'charcol brown', people always ask me what I use on my eyebrows and I say eyeshadow and they're like 'whattttttt?!?', But blame Tanya Burr haha. She got me hooked, I find it so much easier to apply and think it looks a lot better (on me) than pencil! 
I got my trusty Maybelline the falsies mascara back, finally, after it being out of stock EVERYWHERE over christmas! I love it so much and have been using it for over a year now!
Also in my NYX blog post I showed that I got this lip balm, it has a hint of colour in it and makes my lips a light pink colour, just like the baby lips so i'm always switching between my fave babylips, cherry me, and my new NYX lip balm! 
I wear eyeshadow everyday, I feel so weird and incomplete without it and at the minute I am loving my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette! For everyday I use the pinky toned colour 'W.O.S' (3rd left) all over my lid and the light brown called 'Naked 2' (4th left) in my crease. For a highlight I use the first colour called 'Venus' in the inner corners of my eyes and on my brow bone.

Now for the scary part, a picture of the makeup! These two pictures are on two separate days but they show the two different Lip balms that I wear! Sorry they aren't great pictures, when taking them on my camera the lighting literally made me look white so I had to use my phone!
This is with babylips cherry me on my lips:) 
(It looks darker than usual, I had a lip stain on before that's why haha)

I wear it to work all the time as it's quick and easy
(This is where I was going in this picture haha)

If  you liked this kind of post let me know, and maybe I can do more #FOTD's!


Thanks for reading:)

Love Kieren x

4 comments:

  1. Finally FOTD!!In my everyday makeup look I use the same mascara ,foundation and blush:)
    You look amazing dear:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Falsies mascara is amazing isn't it! Thankyou :)x

      Delete
  2. I've heard so much about the Rimmel foundation and collection concealer. I wish I could try them. But I don't believe they are sold in Canada.

    Kristine | tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing, I love them:) They hopefully will come to canada so you can try them but they will be on amazon or eBay probably?:) x

      Delete