Saturday 15 February 2014

Mac Lipglass in lychee luxe

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd do a quick post to show you my new lip product which I received from my sister for my birthday. I was lucky enough to get a Mac product from her (along with a few other fab things)! She got me a lip glass in the shade 'Lychee Luxe'. It is a coral toned colour with specs of gold shimmer in it! I'm wearing it today and absolutely loving it:)


This pictures from my Instagram: kierendales :)

I also got the Rimmel match perfection foundation the other day after many recommendations and first impressions i'm liking it! 
Have you got of these lip products? Let me know if you have because I'll defiantly be buying more! 

Thanks for reading:)

Love Kieren xx

8 comments:

  1. This colour is beautiful! I've never been a huge fan of lipgloss because I find them quite sticky but the mac ones are amazing x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I totally agree! These and the Tanya burr lipglosses are the only ones which I find aren't sticky! Xx

      Delete
  2. You're so pretty! I wish I had some MAC lip products! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou!! I love them, I've got a few and they're defiantly worth the money:) xx

      Delete
  3. The lipgloss really suits you and Rimmel match perfection has become one of my favourites to! x
    Chloe's Little Nothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks:) and yep it's defiantly becoming a fave of mine too! Xx

      Delete
  4. I love mac lipglasses! haven't tried this colour though, looks such a nice shade in your photos X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! What shades have you tried? I'm looking at buying some more so need some recommendations haha.
      Kieren xx

      Delete