Saturday 22 February 2014

Birthday gifts

Hi everyone,

I promised a birthday haul and here it is! (I didn't have some presents on hand so this isn't it all).


I received 2 Tanya Burr lipglosses and a Mac Lipglass from my sister and Miss Manga mascara from my bezzie Sophie! Some bath products were also amongst my presents, a lush bath bomb, a whole load of lovely smelling bath bombs from 'the bath bomb company' and a Ted Baker set full on bath and body products. My sister also got me a bag and a purse, which I love!

L-R: Let's travel the world and Picnic in the Park (Tanya Burr), 
Lychee Luxe (Mac), Miss Manga Mascara!.


One of my fave present, this purse, from my sis I love it!! 
Such a nice colour and fits everything in! 
PS: I'm wearing Miss Manga and Picnic in the park lipgloss in this picture:)


I also received some money and this has now disappeared from my purse into my bank account to save for my car insurance and car! I've now had 3 driving lessons and I am loving it woop!! Can't wait to pass :D

Thanks for reading:)

Love Kieren xx


6 comments: