Tuesday 28 January 2014

What do you want to see on my blog?!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been really busy with work and school (again!!!). I've also been getting over the flu which I've had for nearly 2 weeks now!!

I have a few ideas on what to post on my blog, however if you have any ideas let me know as I really love blogging, however don't want to bore you all with the same posts over and over! I liked writing my Review on Maybelline babylips so I am planning on writing more reviews. For example, reviewing my Real Techniques brushes (a lot of my friends ask me about them too so they can come read it also), January favourites is another I'm sure I'll be posting and reviews on the products which I bought from NYX in my last blog post.

It's my birthday coming up (15 days woohooo), so I'm thinking about doing #OOTD posts, as I'm sure we will go out for a family meal or I'll do something with my friends. Also maybe a 'what I got for my birthday' post?! However it will most probably be stuff for driving and a car as i'm turning the big 1 7 oooooh hahaha so I'm not definite on this post yet!

As I said, any posts you would like me to post or anything you specifically like reading, then let me know and I'll be sure to take it into consideration:)

Sorry this was boring but I thought I'd post to make sure you all know where I'm at and that my blog is still alive haha!

Thanks for reading:)

Love Kieren xx




5 comments:

  1. Do some 'FOTD', would love to know all the products you use on a daily basis! Also the real techniques review sounds good :) and there's nothing better than a good old OOTD! But most of all blog about what you want to blog about! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you said do some food of the day then, hahaha ofcourse, Love Food;) I did take pictures for a Face of the day but got to scared to upload them.. Haha!! X

      Delete
  2. I would love to see OOTD,or FOTD:)
    As I always say you have an amazing blog ,and it's pleasure to read it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou:) You always leave me lovely comments hehe! Lots of love xx

      Delete
  3. OOTD, monthly favourites, fashion posts, daily makeup/skin routine! Hope you have a heat birthday when it comes around! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete