Friday 10 January 2014

Sanctuary Spa Christmas gifts

Hi everyone,
Thank you to everyone who read my first ever blog post (here it is if you haven't read it http://fairydalesx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/late-on-bandwagon.html)

Anyway onto my second post:D
My mum got both me and my older sister Bethany these sanctuary spa Covent garden boxes for christmas and i've been absolutely loving it! I first heard about this brand just before christmas when Tanya Burr (my fave) mentioned the body lotion in one of her vlogmas youtube videos and I wanted to try it since then so thanks for getting me it mum!!! I haven't tried all of the products which came in it yet because there was a lot, however the ones I have tried I love!!

It all came in this massive tin which i'm now using as storage for all the skin care products I'm not using yet (as I got loads for christmas). 

My favourite of the products are these face products. I used to use simple cleanser to take off my makeup and cleanse my skin, but I now use this cleanser after I have removed my makeup. Since i started doing this my face has been a lot clearer and less red and blotchy. I have really sensitive skin, especially on my face so I am super happy this doesn't bring me out in a rash or spots or any horrible blotches. I've also added  in another step before cleansing which is exfoliating my face using the sanctuary spa exfoliator. It is F A B!! It makes my skin feels sooooo soft and I think it has toned down my discolouration around my mouth area (LOL)!!
As you can see I've used quite a bit of the exfoliator considering I've only been using it for about 2 weeks! 

I think my mum got it on a deal because she said herself and a few of her friends went into boots and bought the shop out of these on a christmas afternoon out in wetherspoons haha! I think it was around £19 which is so cheap for the amount you get but now its back to its normal price of £40. I think £40 is still quite good for how much you get but hopefully its still in the sale so get down to boots woohooo!!

Let me know if you've ever tried any of these products and which ones are your favourites. If you haven't tried any, I highly recommend!!  

Right best dash, off to work I go AGAIN!!

Thanks for reading :)

Love Kieren x

2 comments:

  1. oh,wow I love your posts,they are truly amazing!
    You are one of my favorite blogger,I'm quite obssesed with your blog.
    Keep doing good job ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou so much! That really did make me smile:)
      I'm writing a new post now so make sure you read it haha
      Kieren x

      Delete