Thursday 9 January 2014

Late on the bandwagon?

Hi everyone, i'm ever so rubbish at introductions so I thought it was best to get straight into my first blog post.. A beauty post (my favourites!!)

Some might say I am late onto this bandwagon and I'd say I possibly am, but when the whole craze for lip crayons came out they just didn't interest me at all. The only ones which seemed to take my fancy were the clinique chubby sticks, but with a price tag of  £17 each I felt I best not as my mum would possibly have killed me..

Last week my sister and I went sale shopping in Boots and Superdrug. As well as buying some new hair curlers (woohoo!!) I spotted a lip crayon from the brand 'Seventeen', only available in boots. There wasnt a wide range, they only had 4 colours but these 4 colours were all different so there was a variety I would say.


It was only £4.99 too and I had a voucher so I received an extra 200 points on my boots card Woop!


I chose the pinky berry colour as it's the colour as i've been wanting something like it for ages now. It says on the packagaing that it moisturieses and finishes with a shine which I totally agree with!

I will most defiantly be purchasing more of the colours and trying out a lot more lip crayons. Maybe one day I might even treat myself to a Clinique Chubby stick :)

Thanks for reading,

Love Kieren x

4 comments:

  1. Great post,I love it so much!

    Can you check out my blog?
    http://beautylove7694.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment:) I'll check out your blog now and will follow you.
      Kieren x

      Delete
  2. I too would like to someday get a Clinique chubby stick!

    That color is beautiful and it's a great price.

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chubby sticks are a must have for me one day haha!
      Thankyou for reading and commenting:) I'll have a look at your blog now and follow you

      Kieren x

      Delete