Saturday 11 January 2014

New years resolutions

Hi everyone,

We are well into January now and I may be a bit late but I thought I'd write a post on my resolutions. 
Every year I make a few up in my head, the usual lose weight, eat healthier, go to the gym, but I'm not really one to stick to them. I hate the gym, it's just so boring so that one never sticks around for long!! I love food too much to lose weight and I'm just telling myself it's the way I'm built and still my puppy fat haha! And when it comes to what I eat, I do eat really healthy (says me sat here right now eating a burger haha). It's the weekend and these days aren't made for healthy food.... But no I do eat lots of fruit and veg, salad isn't my fave thing but I do make myself eat atleast 1 lettuce leaf and I don't eat a lot of chocolate or crisps. 

I've decided to make my resolutions more fun and less full on this year so I know I might have the chance to stick to them.

1. Keep saving for my car and insurance.
It's my birthday next month on the 12th so I'll be starting to learn to drive, I want to pass my test obviously but I need to save for my insurance as that's the bit which will cost me the most! I work a lot at a local pub and I earn quite a bit as I do so many hours (over Christmas & new year I worked everyday except Christmas Day!!!) I give my mum atleast half of what I earn each week to put away in my bank and at this point I would say I have atleast over half of my insurance money woop!

2. Keep on top of school work.
I'm an A Level student and as most of you probably know, it's a lot of effort keeping up with all the work you get! I'm lucky as I'm only doing 3 A Levels where a lot of my friends are doing 4 so I don't get half the amount of work as them. However it is still super hard, especially if I don't have any motivation after being at school all day (which is everyday). I come home and all I do I sit and watch tv and then go to bed haha. So I need to use my free periods more effectively and after school come home to do work rather than eat and sleep!

3. Keep blogging.
I know I've recently only just started but I really enjoy blogging and knowing people read my posts and enjoy them it really does make me want to write more! Thanks to the people who follow me and have been commenting on my posts:) 
I will hopefully do a blog post a day or every 2 days if I can, and if I don't run out of ideas to blog about haha. If you have any ideas or any blog posts you want to see me post, comment or email me if you want to be more technical haha.. Kieren.dales@hotmail.co.uk

4. Meet One Direction
A girl can dream right?! 
You probably won't know but I am a huge One Direction fan (don't turn on me and stop reading.. Haha). I've been a fan since 2010 and been to every tour and this year I'm going to see them on their 'Where we are Tour' at Wembley in June with my best friend Emily and I can not wait!! I'm hoping to bump into them sometime this year somewhere around England lol! If any of you have any connections, hit me up please ;)
Just look at them......... BEAUTS!!!

This is me and my best friend Emily, we went to the One Direction 'This is Us' film premiere in London haha! 
So much fun:D

That's my new years resolutions for 2014 and I'm hoping I can achieve them all :) 
Let me know if you've got any resolutions  in the comments!

Thanks for reading:)

Love Kieren x


1 comment:

  1. We will meet the boys this year, wait and see, I can feel it :)

    ReplyDelete