Saturday 18 January 2014

REVIEW: Maybelline baby lips

Hi everyone,
Sorry I didn't post on Thursday or Friday but I was so busy with school work on Thursday to hand in by Friday (which I did woohooo) and I had work on Friday night so no time to post I'm afraid:(

L-R: Peach Kiss, Pink Punch, Cherry Me
Anyway into this post... I had seen so much love for the baby lips all last year from American youtubers and bloggers so when I saw they finally made their way into superdrug and boots over here in England I was so excited to get my hands on them!
I purchased the ones which have a tint of colour to them; Cherry me, Pink Punch and Peach Kiss. I absolutely love them and have used them too death!
My favourite has the be the darkest pink colour, Cherry me! I wear it basically every day for school and love it.
They are £2.99 each and in Superdug buy 1 get 2nd half price at the minute:)


They say that they moisturise your lips for 8 hours which I don't really agree with but they are really moisturising. They also have SPF 20 which is great for the sun (which we don't have in England) but I will definitely be using them when I'm on holiday to make sure my lips don't burn!

Overall I really would recommend these and will be purchasing the non tinted ones just as my daily lip balm. Also can not wait until more colours are released in England, hurry up maybelline!!!
If you don't have any go and treat your self!

Thanks for reading:)

Love Kieren x

16 comments:

  1. Amazing review ,thank you for posting this:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really like your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) The details are all on my blog!

    whippcreampizza.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster blogger award which is great for new and upcoming blogs. Go and check it out :) http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much:) post will be up tomorrow!
      Kieren x

      Delete
  4. I love these, particularly Peach Kiss!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk
    http://tinyurl.com/q8v8ozy
    I'm holding a MAC GIVEAWAY and would love for you to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou:) I checked out your giveaway and entered
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  5. I love baby lips!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog, if you decide to take part you can find all the details on my post http://www.thestylediaries.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html - I look forward to more of your posts! Laura xo

    www.thestylediaries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou:) I've already done a post on Liebster awards but i'll be sure to comment on your blog post with my answers to the questions! Thanks very much for nominating me.
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  6. I'm still really skeptical on these! especially as you say they don't moisturise for 8 hours! Does the colour stay on your lips for very long?
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that the Cherry me one stays on my lips for the longest as its the darkest colour and I have quite naturally dark lips. I do think they are moisturising though but defiantly not for 8 hours.
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  7. I don't love Babylips but i do agree that they are nice and moisturising I really like them for that. I have Peach Kiss and Pink Punch and I wear them all the time!!

    I just found your blog and I love it!
    Alexandraindia - Lexii - http://iridescentindia.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would advise Cherry Me as I find that more moisturising than pink punch and peach kiss, I don't know why but I do haha.
      Thanks for commenting and Emailing me :p
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  8. I have the pink punch one but the colour is a little *too* bright when I apply a full coat :S lol the clear one though would be great! I really like that they're SPF 20 too! :)

    cachoojoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I don't love pink punch as much as I do Cherry Me because it is light and I have quite dark lips naturally. I think they're great, love them:)
      Kieren xx

      Delete