Monday 20 January 2014

Day off school for me

Hi everyone,

I was off school today because I've been ill all weekend! I've got the bug that's going around and it's been passed through my whole family. Eventually it hit me!! It's so horrible, I feel so weak and ache so much, my throat legit feels like I've swallowed razor blades and I woke up in the night not being able to breathe lol oops!

My mum makes me homemade soup to take to school so I had some of that for my dinner and it was fab! It looks gross but it tastes great!

It's potato, leek, onion and parsnips flavour, bloody love it!!!

I watched 'This Morning' and 'Loose Women' (Day time shows in UK) and lots of Catfish and Teen Mom, such funny episodes today hahaha!! Days like this I'm annoyed that mum cancelled Disney Channel:( haha how lame! I sat on my sofa drinking lots of Lemsip (so gross), cold and flu tablets and lots of water! Also I somehow ended up on clothing websites and NYX makeup site and somehow ended up buying quite a bit..... Good job I get paid weekly lol! I'll be doing a post on what I bought when the items come:)
Hopefully I'm better for school tomorrow, It's so boring staying at home!

Also did anyone watch CBB tonight? I'm absolutely laughing my head off at Liz telling Luisa about her dead cat hahahahahah!! I normally hate her but she was hilarious tonight when trying to make Luisa fail her task lol!

Thanks for reading:)

Love Kieren xx

PS: I'm finally getting round to updating my blog design and adding in my social media sites so you can all follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin etc.. That's if you want to anyway haha x



10 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! Catfish is such a fun show to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou:) and I know, I love it! It was such a funny episode today haha
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  2. That soup looks lovely get well soon hun
    New follower xx

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is lovely:)
      Thankyou, I'll check out your blog now
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  3. I hope you feel better :) The soup looks delicious :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon! You're so close to 100 followers! I'm currently holding a giveaway on my blog, it's not much but it'd be great if you could enter :)
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/giveaway-thank-you-for-100-followers.html x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou:) and I know, I'm so close ahh!
      I entered earlier, congrats again on 100 followers lovely:)
      Kieren xx

      Delete
  5. Get better soon. That soup looks nice.

    Esther | SILVANNIE

    ReplyDelete