Monday 13 January 2014

My Golden Globes best dressed celebs

Hi everyone,

All I did today at sixth form was sit on The Daily Mail and E News websites and look at all the amazing dresses from the Golden Globes which happened last night in Beverly Hills, California. I am obsessed with Awards ceremony's mainly because of the dresses. I record all of the award ceremony's which are broadcasted on UK TV just to sit and watch to see what my favourite celebs and actresses are wearing (and actors too, Leonardo looked beauts as always).

There was so many beautiful dresses and a few which I didn't take a liking too haha (sorry Jennifer Lawrence I love you really)!!

Here are a few of my favourites, a mixture of colours and styles but I love them all!

 Tatiana Maslany
Maria Menounos
Kelly Osbourne
Emma Watson
Amber Heard
Kristin Chenoweth
Reese Witherspoon

Whilst writing this post I've come to a conclusion that my top 2 were Maria and Reese's dresses! Infarcts their whole look was amazing and I absolutely loved them!! 

Did you have any favourites? Let me know in the comments:)

Also I would like to say a massive thankyou to http://lejla23ema34.blogspot.co.uk/ for mentioning me in their latest blogpost and nominating me for a Liebster Award (ooooh snazzy)! Check out the blogpost here http://lejla23ema34.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/pocascene-smo-we-are-honored.html?m=1 :)

Thanks for reading:)

Love Kieren x




6 comments:

  1. In love with your picks! I dont know why but I'm drawn to the second dress! It looks great on her but If I ever tried to wear it I'd definitely have to go with something more neutral! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second dress is absolutely gorgeous isn't it?! I love it but I don't think I'd be able to pull off wearing it though haha! Thanks for reading and commenting:) x

      Delete
  2. I love third derss,it's so edgy but feminine and looks great on Kelly.
    Love your post:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Kelly looked great as always, I love her style but wouldn't be able to pull it off myself haha.
      Thank you:) x

      Delete
  3. Love your picks Kieren, apart from Emma watson, that whole trouser dress situation is way too cray for me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very cray haha, I wouldn't do it myself defffo but thought she looked fab! Still doesn't make me like her anymore.... ooops soz Em haha x

      Delete