Tuesday 14 January 2014

My Favourite lipsticks

Hi everyone,

I've had over 500 page views whaaaaat?! Its quite scary knowing that many people have read my blog haha, thank you so much for reading and following me though:D

Today i'm going to be telling you what my favourite lipsticks are. 5/6 are from the highstreet and the 6th is from beloved Mac. I'm a very big lover of blue toned pink lipsticks so just to warn you that is what most are haha..
Firstly I apologise for the poor quality of pictures in this blogpost. My camera just didn't want to pick up the colour of any of the lipsticks so that is why they all look very similar!

L-R: MUA lipstick (red) in shade 1, Revlon Colorburst lipbutter in 075 Lollipop, Little Mix Lipstick by Collection in Perrie, Rimmel lasting perfection by Kate Moss in 101, One Direction Lipstick by MUA in Moments, Mac Amplified in Chatterbox

Starting with the red lipstick from MUA, it is a classic red lipstick, it has a blue undertone and lasts on your lips great. Bargain price at £1! 
The Revlon Colorburst lipbutter is my favourite fuchsia pink, this is a lipbutter so it is quite sheer which I like as you can wear it as a lip tint or build it up to be a bright bright pink lipstick. £7.99 but now on offer for £5, I might have to go and buy some more now I know they're on offer....
Perrie's lipstick from Collection (Collection 2000 as I will always call it) is an unusual purple colour. However I've found it to be the only purple tone to really suit me enough to actually dare wear out of the house and not just when you're practising your makeup in the mirror haha. I wear it with a natural eye look as I wore it out with a brown smokey eye and it was very full on!! It is also only £2.49 woop!!
The Kate Moss lipstick has been on my shopping list for ages and when I was in Birmingham before christmas I finally bought one. I got the shade 101 as it is the most neutral colour in the collection I would say. I'm next wanting to buy the Red one which everybody raves about! The only bad point about this lipstick is that it smells of watermelon and I hate watermelon haha. This was £5.49!
Another MUA lipstick, this one is the Niall lipstick from the One Direction Kiss You range. I still think its hilarious that they have their own makeup but hey ho I had to try it and obviously due to this lipstick being one of my favourites, I love it! I chose the Niall one called Moments because it was the most neutral pink colour and I wear it a lot for school so obviously don't want anything bright! I love it and still need to buy the rest of the boys. These are a bit more expensive than the normal MUA lipsticks but at £3 you can't go wrong!
Last but not least my Mac lipstick in Chatterbox. I don't actually know what Chatterbox looks like because a few people I know have it and the colours are all completely different. However my Chatterbox is quite a bright baby pink which I love. I got mine for £12 from Birmingham airport but in all Mac shops they are £15 so I would buy all Mac makeup at an airport lol!

No colour has shown up quite right but as you can see I'm a bit of a pink lipstick lover!
L-R: MUA, Revlon, Collection LM, Rimmel Kate Moss, MUA 1D, Mac.

I took a picture like this hoping it shows the colours of the lipsticks better, my camera just didn't like me today!! Sorry x

Let me know if you've tried any of these lipsticks i've just spoke about and what you think about them. Also if you have any different favourite lipsticks that you recommend I try, comment below and i'll be sure to try them!

Thanks for reading :)

Love Kieren x

Ps: I haven't told you all my Twitter yet, it's @kierendales so if you want to follow me make sure you do and I will follow you back x




8 comments:

  1. MAC and MUA hands down. MAC because of the quality and MUA because of the bargain £1 price and it is just as good!

    I found your blog via Bloglovin and it would be great if you could pop over to see my latest posts for some inspiration :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/uk-fashion-blog-lurchhoundloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you:) followed your blog on bloglovin and reading your blog right now:) Thanks for reading
      Kieren x

      Delete
  2. Love the blog, I've tagged you in the Liebster award check it out x
    https://infatuation-is-a-fantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee your range of lipsticks. The MAC one in particular is beaut!

    http://www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh, I think i'm gonna have to go for a sneaky little lipstick shopping ;) x
    DreamerDreamBigger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely;) I followed your blog on bloglovin, love your posts
      Kieren x

      Delete