Tuesday 21 January 2014

Top 5 fave body butters

Hi everyone,

Don't you just love body butters/creams? I am obsessed! Infact obsessed isn't even the word... I have so many!! I am known in my sport lessons for walking late into practical lessons with a strong scent coming off of my legs (mainly of Raspberries, thats the moisturiser I currently have in my sport bag), because i've been moisturising my legs in the changing rooms... Oooops! Always got to smell nice I say, not that anyones going to be smelling my legs haha!


I can't even count have many I have but I've narrowed it down to my top 5! I'll give you an explanation of what I think they smell like (what the description on the back of the product says) so picture me sat on my bed smelling them all lol!!
Im going to do them in order, so 5 is my least fave and 1 is my absolute favourite. I obviously love them all as these are the ones which have made my top 5 but I do have 1 specific fave!

5. Sanctuary spa body lotion: To me this has no smell to it at all which I like. I normally love strong sweet/fruity scents but on days when I can't be bothered or not going somewhere (eg bed) I will use this because I don't want to waste my fave scenty ones.... Lol so over protective hahaha
4. Soap and Glory Sugary Crush body butter: I love this so much!!! My best friend Emily bought me a set for christmas, it included the body butter, body scrub and body wash and it just smells amazing. It is the Lime scent products of S&G and I agree that it smells of lime but all I can smell is Key Lime Pie and Lemon Cheesecake which we make at work!! That makes me want to eat it haha. When I opened it on Christmas day I shoved it in my sisters face because she loves cheesecake and she loved the smell so much that she tried it to see if it tasted the same as it smelt... Apparently it didn't hahaha soz sis!!

3. Justin Bieber Someday: This has to be the gayest pick ever! Don't get me wrong I love Justin but its a bit lame isn't it hahaha! However, don't say anything until you've smelt it!! Beautiful!! Good job Biebs! I don't have a clue what this smells of and it doesn't say on the packaging so i'm taking a guess and saying flowers. I love it!!
2. Body shop body lotion: As silly as this sounds it was so hard to decide between the last two... Hahah! I decided to chose Body shop body lotions as they do the best scents ever! My favourites are Satsuma and Strawberry. I ran out of  my strawberry and satsuma lotions around the same time so I was very happy that I received a set for christmas including this brand spanking new satsuma body butter.
This is my brand new pot and I don't dare use it because it looks so pretty hahaha! I also don't think I need any more pots open at the minute lol!
1. Victoria Secret PINK!: I'm sorry to tell you this but it has been discontinued............:( I found out a couple days before I was going to an airport (best place to by VS, plus I don't have a store near me) and I was so upset because I didn't stock up:( I'm literally on rashens when using this because I can't bear to throw it away! It smells of meringue and whipped cream (according to the packaging) and being the scent expert I am, I totes agree!! It sounds amazing doesn't it? Well if I could I would put a rashened portion onto my blog for you all to smell through your screens to show you just how amazing it is! I love it so much, I only use it for special occasions now, I think the last time I could bring myself around to using quite a bit of it was for my prom, which was in June, and I got so many compliments on how good I smelt....lol!
I'm on the hunt for a new favourite VS scent, I did find one but I threw the bottle away after I used it and now I can't find it anywhere... Bad idea Kieren, Bad idea!!!

Anyway sorry for another very long post, by now i'm guessing you've realised I love to talk a lot haha!
Also I would just like to say I made a post about the Liebster awards with 5 (!!!!!) new nominations in and posted it on Sunday but it deleted itself and I can't get it back:( So annoyed!! But thank you to the people who nominated me, means a lot!

If you have any body butters/lotions/moisturisers, (whatever you want to call them, I called them every name under the sun in this post) you think I would love or any you love, then let me know and I will add some more to my ever growing collection:)

Thanks for reading :)

Love Kieren xx

PS: so close to 100 followers eeeeeeeeeeek, so exciting:D

2 comments:

  1. The S&B body butters are amazing - I LOVE the Smoothiestar body butter cream :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, love them! I'll have to try that one:)
      Kieren xx

      Delete