Tuesday 15 April 2014

Spring Everyday Makeup Look

Holla Holla!

If you're from England then we are in the first week of our 3 month heatwave (oh so hot... not), but i'm hoping it will be nice and sunny so i'm able to whip out my spring clothes. I've already started wearing lighter makeup and more springy colours on my face so I thought i'd do a post on what my spring go to makeup products are.



Rimmel Match Perfection is a reasonably light coverage foundation, just perfect for spring.
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer gives a radiant glow, so I use this under my eyes. Also for concealer I use the trusty Lasting Perfection for any blemishes or redness on my face and to set all this in place Rimmel Stay Matte powder is my go to.
I then bronze up my face (and attempt to contour) using the bourjois chocolate bronzer as I like to call it and to add a hint of colour I use my all time favourite NYX blush in Rose Garden.

Onto eyes, I used the Soap and Glory Lid Stuff palette in Off the Wallflowers and for a shimmery finish I used the neutral, goldy colour in the palette (Top right) and then in the socket the deep plum shade (bottom left). L'oreal's Miss Manga mascara is my favourite product of the year so far so I used this for my lashes.
To fill in my eyebrows I used an eyebrow pencil from Maybelline, this one is fab because it isn't waxy at all.

For lips I used one of my favourite Lip glosses from Tanya Burr's lipgloss range called Picnic in the Park. It is a lovely girly pink colour with no shimmer. For a bit of shimmer I then added the Rimmel Wake Me Up highlighter and applied this on the tops of my cheekbones, down my nose, in the inner corner of my eyes and under the brow bone.

Dress and Necklace both from New Look


I'm going to Portsmouth to visit my family on Thursday and these are all the products which are being packed to take with me!

Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. Great look honey:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you look so gorgeous! lovely blog :) id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/catch-ups-apologies-and-week-of.html xx

    ReplyDelete